Quick And Easy Air Fryer Meals For Every Day Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Apple Fritter Pancakes Recipe
These Air Fryer Apple Fritter Pancakes are a tasty and quick breakfast option. They're stuffed with fresh apple chunks and drizzled with a sweet glaze. They're also healthier than traditional fried pancakes because they're made in an air fryer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate bowl, combine the milk, applesauce, and egg until smooth.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the apple dice.
- Cooking spray should be used to coat the air fryer basket.
- Using a 1/4-cup measure, scoop the batter into the basket.
- 5-6 minutes in the air fryer, or until golden brown and cooked through.
- To make the glaze, whisk together the powdered sugar and melted butter in a small bowl.
- Drizzle the glaze over the warm pancakes.
Air Fryer Accessories
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Ninja Air Fryer
600 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook
Ultrean Air Fryer 8-In-1 Cooker
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Cutlets with Shredded Cabbage Recipe
Air Fryer Apple Fritters with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Air Fryer Fish and Chips with Lettuce and Shredded Carrots Recipe
Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimp with Yellow Mustard Recipe