Hot Air Fryer Oven that Requires No Oil to Cook
Air Fryer Carrot, String Beans and Zucchini Chips Recipe
With these air fryer vegetable chips, you can enjoy a healthy and flavorful snack. Carrots, string beans, and zucchini are coated in a flavorful spice blend and air fried until crispy and golden brown.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the sliced carrot, string beans, and zucchini in a large mixing bowl.
- To coat, drizzle with olive oil and toss.
- Toss the vegetables in the bowl with the garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper to coat evenly.
- Spread out the seasoned vegetables in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the vegetables in the air fryer for 8-10 minutes, shaking the basket every few minutes to ensure even cooking.
- Serve the vegetables while they're still hot and crispy.
Air Fryer Accessories
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Ninja Air Fryer
600 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook
Ultrean Air Fryer 8-In-1 Cooker
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Calamari Salad with Parmesan and Arugula Recipe
Air Fryer Shrimp Scampi with Parsley Recipe
Air Fryer Banana Bread Loaf Recipe
Air Fryer Pickles Recipe