1500 Recipes For Delicious & Easy Air Fried Homemade Meals Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Apple Fritters with Powdered Sugar Recipe
These air fryer apple fritters are a healthier take on a classic snack. The fritters have a crisp exterior and a soft and fluffy interior, with plenty of diced apples for sweetness and texture. A light dusting of powdered sugar adds the perfect amount of sweetness.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing bowl.
- Separately, whisk together the milk, eggs, and melted butter.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Fold in the apple dice.
- Spoon the batter into the air fryer basket, leaving room between each fritter.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F and cook the fritters for 6-8 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Remove the fritters from the air fryer and set aside for a few minutes to cool.
- Sift the powdered sugar into a small bowl while the fritters cool.
- Dip the fritters into the powdered sugar, coating all sides evenly.
- Warm apple fritters should be served.
Air Fryer Accessories
Dash Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket Air Fryer Oven
Air Fryer Cookbook 2023-2024 Edition
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Crab Cakes with Corn, Onions and Peas Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Bread Biscuits Recipe
Air Fryer Roasted Country Potatoes Recipe
Air Fryer Prawns with Chili Sauce Recipe