600 Effortless Air Fryer Recipes Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Crunchy Shanghai Spring Rolls Recipe
These Air Fryer Crunchy Shanghai Spring Rolls are a tasty and healthier alternative to traditional fried spring rolls. They're stuffed with a savoury mixture of ground pork, shredded cabbage, carrots, green onions, garlic, and ginger and air-fried to perfection for a crispy and crunchy texture. They make a delicious appetiser or snack that everyone will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Combine the ground pork, shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, chopped green onions, minced garlic, grated ginger, soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, sugar, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of the pork mixture onto the bottom third of a spring roll wrapper on a clean work surface.
- Fold the wrapper bottom over the filling, then fold in the sides and roll up tightly.
- Brush the top edge of the wrapper with beaten egg and roll up.
- Rep with the rest of the wrappers and filling.
- Preheat the air fryer for 5 minutes at 400°F (200°C).
Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Cookbook 2023-2024 Edition
Secura Air Fryer Nonstick Cooker
Air Fryer Magic
Cosori Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Prawns with Chili Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Wings and Calamari Recipe
Air Fryer Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Air Fryer Gnocchi in a Cream Sauce Recipe