Oil Free Nonstick Cooker Oven for the Whole Family
Air Fryer Pork Belly Dish Recipe
This crispy, flavorful air fryer pork belly dish is a quick and easy way to make crispy, flavorful pork belly slices. The pork belly is marinated in a sweet and savoury sauce before being air fried to perfection, resulting in juicy and tender meat with a crispy exterior.
- Prep Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- To make the marinade, combine soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, sesame oil, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Place the pork belly slices in a large ziplock bag and drizzle with the marinade.
- Massage the marinade into the pork belly slices after sealing the bag.
- Allow the pork belly to marinate for at least 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Remove the pork belly slices from the marinade and arrange them in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Ninja Air Fryer
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Gourmet Spring Rolls Recipe
Air Fryer Crispy Japanese Tofu Recipe
Air Fryer Crispy Wonton Chips with Chili Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Prawn Salad with Yams, Broccoli, Olives and Mushrooms Recipe