From Crispy Fries to Juicy Steaks, Try Innovative Home Air Fryer Recipes Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Breaded Sardines and French Fries Recipe
This recipe for Air Fryer Breaded Sardines and French Fries is a tasty and healthier alternative to deep-fried sardines and fries. Sardines are coated in a flavorful breadcrumb mixture and air-fried until crispy. The fries are also air-fried, which makes them crispy and delicious without the use of any additional oil. This recipe is simple to prepare and ideal for a quick and tasty weeknight meal.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Drain and pat the sardines dry with paper towels.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow dish.
- Beat the egg in a separate shallow dish.
- Add the all-purpose flour to a third shallow dish.
- Dip each sardine in the flour, then the egg, and finally the breadcrumb mixture, pressing the breadcrumbs onto the sardines to thoroughly coat them.
- Fill the air fryer basket halfway with breaded sardines.
- Toss the potato fries with olive oil, salt, and black pepper in a separate bowl.
- Place the potato fries in the air fryer basket with the sardines.
Air Fryer Accessories
Cosori Air Fryer Pro 9 Functions In 1
The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven
Simple Air Fryer Cookbook
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Vegetarian Falafel Recipe
Air Fryer Shrimp Tempura Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Nuggets Recipe