Hot Air Fryer Oven that Requires No Oil to Cook
Air Fryer Shrimp and Rice Plate with Lemons Recipe
This flavorful air fryer shrimp and rice plate is a quick and easy weeknight dinner. The shrimp are air-fried to perfection after being seasoned with garlic, onion, paprika, salt, and black pepper. They're served with a bed of buttery white rice, fresh parsley, and a squeeze of lemon.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 18 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the shrimp with the spice mixture after patting them dry with paper towels.
- Place the shrimp in the air fryer basket in a single layer and cook for 6-8 minutes, or until pink and crispy.
- While the prawn are cooking, in a microwave-safe bowl, heat the cooked rice and butter until the butter is melted and the rice is heated through.
- To make the plates, divide the rice among four plates and top each with the cooked prawn.
- Serve with lemon wedges and chopped parsley on top of the prawn.
Air Fryer Accessories
Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven
Simple Air Fryer Cookbook
Emeril Lagasse Extra Large Air Fryer
Easy Air Fryer Recipe Book
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Nuggets Recipe
Air Fryer Gnocchi with Tomatoes and Zucchini Recipe
Air Fryer Hard Boiled Eggs Recipe