Air Fry with Ease with the Largest Convection Toaster Oven With Dual French Doors
Air Fryer Prawn Salad with Yams, Broccoli, Olives and Mushrooms Recipe
This Air Fryer Prawn Salad with Yams, Broccoli, Olives, and Mushrooms is a nutritious and flavorful lunch or dinner option. In the air fryer, the prawns are cooked to perfection, while the yams, broccoli, and mushrooms are roasted to a delicious golden brown. The addition of sliced black olives and lemon juice gives the salad a tangy and refreshing flavor.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Toss the yam cubes in a bowl with the olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 10 minutes in the air fryer basket with the seasoned yam cubes.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after adding the broccoli florets and sliced mushrooms to the air fryer basket.
- Season the prawns with salt and pepper in the meantime.
- When the vegetables are done, place the prawns in the air fryer basket and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until pink and cooked through.
- Remove the air fryer basket and top with the sliced black olives and lemon juice.
- Toss everything together and serve as a salad right away.
Air Fryer Accessories
Dash Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket Air Fryer Oven
Air Fryer Cookbook 2023-2024 Edition
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Thai Chicken Wings Recipe
Air Fryer Roast Pork Recipe
Air Fryer Meatloaf with Red Onions and Sliced Lemons Recipe
Air Fryer Falafel with Sesame Seeds Recipe