1500 Recipes For Delicious & Easy Air Fried Homemade Meals Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Chicken Wrap with Tomatoes and Salad Recipe
This Air Fryer Chicken Wrap with Tomatoes and Salad is a quick and easy lunch or dinner option. The chicken is perfectly seasoned and air-fried for a crispy texture. Warm tortillas are filled with a mixture of mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and the delectable chicken. Ranch dressing is then drizzled over the wrap to add flavor. This recipe is not only delicious, but also nutritious and filling.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Combine garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Toss the sliced chicken in the olive oil and then in the spice mixture to coat.
- Cook the chicken in the air fryer basket in a single layer for 12-15 minutes, or until cooked through, flipping halfway through.
- In the meantime, warm the tortillas in the microwave or on a pan.
- Once the chicken is done, assemble the wraps by layering each tortilla with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, and chicken.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing and tightly wrap.
Air Fryer Accessories
Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket Air Fryer Oven
Air Fryer Cookbook 2023-2024 Edition
Secura Air Fryer Nonstick Cooker
Air Fryer Magic
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Korean Fried Chicken with Gochujang Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Coffee Cake Dessert Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Bread Recipe
Air Fryer Bavarian Pork Roast Recipe