Cookbook For Perfectly Portioned Air Fryer Meals Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Root Vegetable Salad with Mole Sauce Recipe
This flavorful and healthy air fryer root vegetable salad is ideal for a light lunch or dinner. The roasted root vegetables, tangy feta cheese, and juicy pomegranate seeds are complemented by a rich and spicy mole sauce that brings everything together.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the root vegetables with the olive oil, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until the root vegetables are tender and browned, in the air fryer basket.
- Warm the olive oil in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- Cook until the onion and garlic are softened, about 5 minutes.
- Combine the cocoa powder, tomato paste, water, chilli powder, cumin, cinnamon, allspice, cloves, salt, and pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
- Divide the mixed greens among four plates to make the salad.
- Serve with air-fried root vegetables, toasted almonds, crumbled feta cheese, and pomegranate seeds on top.
- Serve immediately with the mole sauce drizzled over the top.
Air Fryer Accessories
Cosori Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Gnocchi in a Cream Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Banana Bread Recipe
Air Fryer Roasted Brussels Sprout with Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
Air Fryer Calamari Salad with Parmesan and Arugula Recipe