Dual Basket Air Fryer Oven for the Entire Family
Air Fryer Banana Bread Recipe
This simple banana bread is a tasty treat that can be baked in an air fryer. As a result, the bread is moist and fluffy with a crispy crust.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 50 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 5 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 320 degrees Fahrenheit (160 degrees Celsius).
- Combine the mashed bananas, melted butter, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix in the flour until just combined.
- Fill a greased 7-inch (18-cm) cake pan or loaf pan that fits in your air fryer with the batter.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean, in the air fryer.
- Allow the pan to cool for 10 minutes after removing it from the air fryer.
- Allow the banana bread to cool completely on a wire rack before slicing and serving.
Air Fryer Accessories
Simple Air Fryer Cookbook
Emeril Lagasse Extra Large Air Fryer
Easy Air Fryer Recipe Book
Dash Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Pork Belly Dish Recipe
Air Fryer Quesadilla Sour Cream with Salsa Recipe
Air Fryer BBQ Ribs, Sticky Rice and French Fries Recipe
Air Fryer Minced Meat Burgers Recipe