1500 Recipes For Delicious & Easy Air Fried Homemade Meals Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer BBQ Ribs, Sticky Rice and French Fries Recipe
This recipe for Air Fryer BBQ Ribs is a quick and easy way to enjoy juicy, flavorful ribs without firing up the grill. The sticky rice and French fries perfectly complement the ribs, making for a filling and delicious meal.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the ribs in the air fryer basket and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the ribs for 25 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time.
- Cook for 5 minutes more after brushing the ribs with the BBQ sauce.
- Meanwhile, rinse and drain the rice in cold water.
- Bring the rice, water, and salt to a boil in a pot over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook for 15-18 minutes, or until the water has been absorbed and the rice has reached tenderness.
- Cook the French fries according to the package directions.
- With sticky rice and French fries, serve the ribs.
Air Fryer Accessories
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Ninja Air Fryer
600 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook
Ultrean Air Fryer 8-In-1 Cooker
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Crispy Wonton Chips with Chili Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Prawn Salad with Yams, Broccoli, Olives and Mushrooms Recipe
Air Fryer Minced Meatballs Recipe
Air Fryer Sourdough Bread with Coconut Jam and Butter Recipe