Quick And Easy Air Fryer Meals For Every Day Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Meatloaf with Red Onions and Sliced Lemons Recipe
This air fryer meatloaf recipe is quick and easy to make, and it's full of flavor thanks to the red onion and sliced lemon. The meatloaf is cooked to perfection in the air fryer, with a crispy exterior and a juicy interior.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375°F.
- Combine ground beef, bread crumbs, milk, ketchup, red onion, egg, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Place the meat mixture in the air fryer basket and shape it into a loaf.
- Serve the meatloaf with lemon slices on top.
- Cook for 25-30 minutes, or until the meatloaf reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Allow 5 minutes for the meatloaf to rest before slicing and serving.
Air Fryer Accessories
Ultrean Air Fryer 8-In-1 Cooker
Air Fryer Perfection
Cosori Air Fryer Pro 9 Functions In 1
The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Chicken Wrap with Tomatoes and Salad Recipe
Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Green Onion Garnish Recipe
Air Fryer Cinnamon Twists Puff Pastry Dessert Recipe
Air Fryer Spare Ribs with BBQ Sauce and Baked Potato Recipe