Best Airfryer Cookbook Recipes For Beginners To Advanced Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Bavarian Pork Roast Recipe
This Air Fryer Bavarian Pork Roast is a delicious and simple dinner recipe ideal for busy weeknights. The pork roast is coated in a flavorful Dijon mustard and honey glaze and air-fried until juicy and tender. Serve with your favourite side dishes for a complete meal that the entire family will enjoy.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the Dijon mustard, honey, soy sauce, apple cider vinegar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, dried thyme, dried rosemary, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Rub the pork roast with the mixture.
- Cook the pork roast in the air fryer basket for 20 minutes.
- Cook for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork roast reaches 145°F.
- Allow 10 minutes for the pork to rest before slicing and serving.
Air Fryer Accessories
The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven
Simple Air Fryer Cookbook
Emeril Lagasse Extra Large Air Fryer
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Glutten Free Naan Bread with Olive Oil Recipe
Air Fryer Root Vegetable Salad with Mole Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Ravioli Pasta with Grated Cheese Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Sweet Potato Chips Recipe