Complete set of Air Fryer Accessories Including Cake, Pizza Pan, Skewer Rack and More
Air Fryer Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
These mini chocolate chip cookies from the air fryer are crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, with plenty of chocolate chips in every bite. They're ideal for a quick and easy dessert and can be prepared in a matter of minutes with minimal cleanup.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 16 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 350°F (175°C).
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a medium mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Mix in the egg yolk and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Add flour mixture to butter mixture gradually, mixing until just combined.
- Mix in the mini chocolate chips.
- Scoop out tablespoons of dough and roll into balls.
- Place biscuit dough balls in the air fryer basket, about 1 inch apart.
- Air fry the cookies for 5-6 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the air fryer and set aside to cool for 5 minutes before serving.
Air Fryer Accessories
The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven
Simple Air Fryer Cookbook
Emeril Lagasse Extra Large Air Fryer
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Raisin Bread Pudding with Cream Recipe
Air Fryer Prawns with Panko and Avocado Dipping Sauce Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Belly Dish Recipe
Air Fryer Quesadilla Sour Cream with Salsa Recipe