Easy Recipes For Air Frying Beginners Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Breaded Calamari with Chili Sauce and Salad Recipe
This crispy and delicious air fryer breaded calamari is perfect for any occasion. The chilli sauce adds a hint of heat, while the salad provides a refreshing counterpoint to the dish.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Combine the flour, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- In a separate shallow bowl, beat the eggs.
- Combine panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese in a third shallow bowl.
- Shake off any excess flour from the calamari rings.
- Dip in the egg mixture, then in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly to adhere.
- Place calamari rings in an air fryer basket in a single layer and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- 8-10 minutes in the air fryer, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine mixed greens, red onion, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, carrots, bell pepper, and croutons while the calamari is cooking.
- Serve the calamari with dipping sauce and salad on the side.
Air Fryer Accessories
Emeril Lagasse Extra Large Air Fryer
Easy Air Fryer Recipe Book
Dash Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Homemade Sweet Potato Chips Recipe
Air Fryer Carrot, String Beans and Zucchini Chips Recipe
Air Fryer Crab Cakes with Corn, Onions and Peas Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Bread Biscuits Recipe