Air Fry with Ease, Make Healthy Meals in Just Minutes
Air Fryer Pork Cutlets with Shredded Cabbage Recipe
Crispy on the outside and tender on the inside, these air fryer pork cutlets are delicious. They're accompanied by a simple shredded cabbage salad with a tangy honey mustard vinaigrette.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius).
- Salt, black pepper, and garlic powder season the pork cutlets.
- Flour each pork cutlet, shaking off any excess.
- Each pork cutlet should be dipped into the beaten egg.
- Panko breadcrumbs should be used to coat each pork cutlet.
- Cooking spray should be sprayed on the air fryer basket.
- Fill the air fryer basket halfway with pork cutlets.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and cooked through.
- Prepare the shredded cabbage while the pork cutlets are cooking by combining the olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, and Dijon mustard in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the shredded cabbage with the dressing in a large mixing bowl.
- With the shredded cabbage, serve the pork cutlets.
Air Fryer Accessories
Easy Air Fryer Recipe Book
Dash Electric Air Fryer Oven Cooker
The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook
Instant Vortex Plus Dual Basket Air Fryer Oven
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Carrot, String Beans and Zucchini Chips Recipe
Air Fryer Crab Cakes with Corn, Onions and Peas Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Bread Biscuits Recipe
Air Fryer Roasted Country Potatoes Recipe