Best Airfryer Cookbook Recipes For Beginners To Advanced Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Coffee Cake Dessert Recipe
This delectable air fryer coffee cake is a quick and simple dessert that is ideal for any occasion. The fluffy cake and crunchy pecan topping are sure to satisfy your sweet tooth.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour, 1/2 cup granulated sugar, 1/2 teaspoon baking powder, 1/4 teaspoon baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt should be combined in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine 1/2 cup sour cream, 1/4 cup vegetable oil, 1 egg, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- Combine 1/2 cup packed brown sugar, 1/2 cup chopped pecans, 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1/4 cup melted unsalted butter, and 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon in a small mixing bowl.
- Half of the batter should be poured into the air fryer basket, followed by half of the pecan mixture.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter and pecan mixture.
Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Perfection
Cosori Air Fryer Pro 9 Functions In 1
The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Ninja SP101 Digital Air Fry Countertop Oven
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Crunchy Shanghai Spring Rolls Recipe
Air Fryer Fried Tofu Recipe
Air Fryer Glutten Free Naan Bread with Olive Oil Recipe
Air Fryer Root Vegetable Salad with Mole Sauce Recipe