1500 Recipes For Delicious & Easy Air Fried Homemade Meals Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Korean Fried Chicken with Gochujang Sauce Recipe
The air fryer allows you to enjoy the crispy goodness of Korean fried chicken in a healthier way. These chicken wings are tossed in a sweet and spicy gochujang sauce after being coated in a seasoned cornflour mixture and air fried until crispy. Ideal as a game-day snack or party appetiser.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Combine cornflour, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the chicken wings until evenly coated.
- Cooking spray the air fryer basket and arrange the chicken wings in a single layer.
- Drizzle vegetable oil on top of the chicken wings.
- Air fry the chicken for 12-15 minutes, flipping once halfway through, until crispy and cooked through.
- Make the gochujang sauce while the chicken is cooking by whisking together gochujang, honey, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, water, garlic powder, and onion powder in a small bowl.
- Remove the chicken wings from the air fryer and place them in a large mixing bowl.
Air Fryer Accessories
Ultrean Air Fryer 8-In-1 Cooker
Air Fryer Perfection
Cosori Air Fryer Pro 9 Functions In 1
The Easy Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimp with Yellow Mustard Recipe
Air Fryer Crunchy Shanghai Spring Rolls Recipe
Air Fryer Fried Tofu Recipe
Air Fryer Glutten Free Naan Bread with Olive Oil Recipe