Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Shrimp Tempura Recipe
This Air Fryer Shrimp Tempura is a lighter version of a traditional Japanese dish. The prawn are coated in a light, crispy batter and air-fried until golden brown and delicious.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, cornflour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, combine the ice water and egg.
- Stir together the wet and dry ingredients until just combined.
- In a shallow dish, combine the panko breadcrumbs.
- Shake off any excess batter before coating each shrimp in panko breadcrumbs.
- Cooking spray should be sprayed on the air fryer basket.
- Place the shrimp in the basket in a single layer, being careful not to overcrowd them.
- Cooking spray should be sprayed on the shrimp.
- Air fry the prawn for 8-10 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately with your favourite dipping sauce.
Air Fryer Accessories
600 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook
Ultrean Air Fryer 8-In-1 Cooker
Air Fryer Perfection
Cosori Air Fryer Pro 9 Functions In 1
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Fish and Chips with Lettuce and Shredded Carrots Recipe
Air Fryer Keto Fried Shrimp with Yellow Mustard Recipe
Air Fryer Crunchy Shanghai Spring Rolls Recipe
Air Fryer Fried Tofu Recipe