Crisps, Roasts, Reheats and Dehydrates Food Quicker Than Ever
Air Fryer Chicken Wings with Green Onion Garnish Recipe
The outside of these Air Fryer Chicken Wings is crispy, while the inside is tender. Green onions add a fresh and flavorful garnish to these tasty wings.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, black pepper, and olive oil in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the chicken wings in the bowl until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken wings in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- Cook the wings for 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Remove the chicken wings from the air fryer and top with green onion slices.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Cookbook 2023-2024 Edition
Secura Air Fryer Nonstick Cooker
Air Fryer Magic
Cosori Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Coffee Cake Dessert Recipe
Air Fryer Homemade Bread Recipe
Air Fryer Bavarian Pork Roast Recipe
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Recipe