Hot Air Fryer Oven that Requires No Oil to Cook
Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Schnitzel Recipe
With this air fryer recipe, you can have crispy and juicy chicken schnitzel without using any oil. The chicken is coated in a flavorful breadcrumb mixture and air-fried to perfection.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 400°F.
- Fill a shallow dish halfway with flour.
- Whisk the eggs in a separate shallow dish.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a third shallow dish.
- Shake off excess flour from each chicken breast.
- Dip in the eggs, then in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Cooking spray should be sprayed on both sides of the chicken.
- Place the chicken in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Cook, flipping halfway through, for 10-12 minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
Air Fryer Accessories
Cosori Air Fryer Accessories
Air Fryer Cookbook For Beginners
Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Recipe
Air Fryer Green Asparagus Recipe
Air Fryer Breaded Calamari with Chili Sauce and Salad Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Cutlets with Shredded Cabbage Recipe