Easy Recipes For Air Frying Beginners Shipped Right to Your Door
Air Fryer Breaded Pork Schnitzel with Lemon Recipe
This Air Fryer Breaded Pork Schnitzel with Lemon recipe is a healthier take on a classic. The pork chops are coated in a flavorful breadcrumb mixture and air-fried to crisp perfection, eliminating all of the added fat and calories of traditional frying. For a bright, zesty finish, squeeze a little fresh lemon juice over the top.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 12 minutes
- Total Time: 27 minutes
- Preheat the air fryer to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season the pork chops with black pepper and salt.
- Fill a shallow dish halfway with flour.
- In another shallow dish, place the beaten eggs.
- Combine the breadcrumbs, paprika, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper in a third shallow dish.
- Dredge each pork chop in flour and shake off any excess.
- Dip the pork chop in the beaten eggs, then in the breadcrumb mixture, pressing it down to adhere.
- Place the pork chops in a single layer in the air fryer basket, working in batches if necessary.
- Drizzle the pork chops with the olive oil.
Air Fryer Accessories
Hamilton Beach Sure-Crisp Air Fryer
The Essential Air Fryer Cookbook For Two
Ninja Air Fryer
600 Recipe Air Fryer Cookbook
Air Fryer Recipes
Air Fryer Breaded Calamari with Chili Sauce and Salad Recipe
Air Fryer Pork Cutlets with Shredded Cabbage Recipe
Air Fryer Apple Fritters with Powdered Sugar Recipe
Air Fryer Fish and Chips with Lettuce and Shredded Carrots Recipe